CRM

TNadolski
参加者

Remove Closed Won/Lost Deals from card/sidebar view & add Deal Stage filter in Views

When viewing records in Hubspot, either in a Contact or Company record, it would be great to hide the deals associated with those records that are closed won & closed lost.  Ideally, we would only be able to see open deals since that's what they are managing day in and day out. 

If there were a way to set this as a default in the Deal-- record customization page that would be fantastic. 

Similarly, in Deal Views, it would be great if there could be a high level filter (similar to "create date", "last activity date", "close date") that would allow you to only show open deals. I understand we can save filters to remove these deal stages, but the lack of this high level filter (for all deal stages) seems like a missed opportunity. 

9件の返信
NicoleDemolee
参加者

Remove Closed Won/Lost Deals from card/sidebar view & add Deal Stage filter in Views

Here is the link to a related post in the Ideas section of HS Community to upvote so the product team sees this. 

HubSpot Community - Remove Closed Won/Lost Deals from card/sidebar view & add Deal Stage filter in V...

0 いいね!
NicoleDemolee
参加者

Would love a solution for this! Our company is fairly new to HubSpot (approximately 6 months of active use) and our sales team members are already requesting the ability to hide old Closed Won/Closed Lost deals from the company and contact screens. Can't imagine the frustration this is going to cause as we continue to use HubSpot...

AlexClarify
参加者

Nicole, make sure to upvote the original post. Unsure if you did or not. The fact HS doesn't have this is so weird to me, it seems like common sense.

0 いいね!
NicoleDemolee
参加者

You got it, @AlexClarify !

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Hi @AlexClarify, the original post is not monitored by the product team, only posts here are: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AlexClarify
参加者

What's the purpose of having an upvote feature in the community.hubspot.com?
It's also frustrating that the HS team puts the onus on people leaving comments in the community to also post it somewhere else - obviously, you've seen and read this - so wouldn't it make sense to step up and put it in the proper location so someone from product sees it?

Shane_Sparks
参加者

I'm finding this same thing frustrating. I don't need to see every deal we ever won or lost in my funnel. How do we strip this out?

AlexClarify
参加者

Shane, upvote the original post (oops, after I posted this I saw you did!) I don't think HS actually implements any of these, they should post examples of where they used EU feedback and actually implemented a change based on feedback. I've upvoted things from 2019 with a plethora of other upvotes and we're still waiting

kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @TNadolski and @Shane_Sparks,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via the ideas forum. I highly encourage you to submit these product suggestions!

Our product team can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !