CRM

KatarinaCretnik
Participant | Platinum Partner

Redirecting leads who submitted a form to different meeting links

SOLVE
Hi, everyone.
We have a client who offers a trial for their service. Before the trial, they want to talk to visitors who submitted a form.

Not everyone in our client's company is entitled to talk to everyone. For example, if a visitor submitted a form saying (s)he is from Europe and works in a company with more than 100 employees, Person A should talk to them. Person B is responsible for talking to visitors who come from Europe but work in a company with less than 100 employees.

Do you have any idea how to push (show) the relevant HubSpot meetings link to visitors based on the country and number of employees after they submit these answers on the form? Based on the form submission, visitors must see calendars from Person A, and Person B. 🤔

I appreciate any idea of how to do this using HubSpot tools.
Thank you! 🙏
1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@KatarinaCretnik  This level of routing is currently not possible in HubSpot in this type of instantaneous format. 

I would recommend a platform like Chili Piper to do this instead, as it can accommodate for that level of routing in real time and display the corresponding meeting calendar. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ZItani
Participant

SOLVE

HI @christopher-RVO and @KatarinaCretnik my team and I are also in dire need of thsi feature so I went ahead and submitted an idea here LOGIC: Redirect after form submission to different URL's based on property selection 

Please upvote so we can get some traction on this idea.

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Solution

SOLVE

@KatarinaCretnik  This level of routing is currently not possible in HubSpot in this type of instantaneous format. 

I would recommend a platform like Chili Piper to do this instead, as it can accommodate for that level of routing in real time and display the corresponding meeting calendar. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

KatarinaCretnik

SOLVE

Thank you, @christopher-RVO🙏

0 Upvotes