CRM

RatkoIvanović
Participant

Recurring deals with different monthly revenue

SOLVE

Hey guys!

I'm new to HubSpot's CRM, apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but I couldn't find the answer within this community or the documentation.

We work with most of our clients on a recurring monthly basis. Although it's similar to a subscription, the monthly amounts may change because we offer them with a standard package + they can request more work each month.

What's the leanest way to mark this in the CRM? I've seen that we can make a custom field with "One installment" and "Recurring" for example, but do we have to manually add to the amount, month by month? Or is there a better way to do this?

1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @RatkoIvanović, thank you for reaching out!

At this time, there is not yet an option for recurring deals/recurring revenue in the CRM. Your workaround to add a "recurring" custom property as a checkbox to check sounds like a great one - however, as you mentioned, it would be necessary to update the Deal amount manually.

We have heard a few requests for this type of feature before, and I actually did find an idea on our ideas forum corresponding to this query. I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on the idea, as our product teams take customer feedback very seriously, and uses the forum to prioritize their work on certain areas of the product.

Thank you,

May

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
AOgbe
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there, 

Is there a resolution to this as yet? 

0 Upvotes
MFoulkes

SOLVE

Check out www.quarterone.com - they have resolved this issue

0 Upvotes
MagicLolo
Participant

SOLVE

Hello thanks for working on the MRR 😉

I think it could just appear as a "transaction Type" in the create transaction. And if MRR is chosen then access to other function like: monthly amount (in my case we have a price/user, so it would be nice to custom the number of users and a price which can actualy change), paydate, and duration of the contract.

It's as imporant to know exactly how much we win per entreprise/year as the amount/contract/month, especialy when you have investors...

I think a lot more people from the station F will use Hubspot, a lot of them have the same issue than me.

You can also call me if you need to discuss a little more precisely 

Laurent 

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @RatkoIvanović, thank you for reaching out!

At this time, there is not yet an option for recurring deals/recurring revenue in the CRM. Your workaround to add a "recurring" custom property as a checkbox to check sounds like a great one - however, as you mentioned, it would be necessary to update the Deal amount manually.

We have heard a few requests for this type of feature before, and I actually did find an idea on our ideas forum corresponding to this query. I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on the idea, as our product teams take customer feedback very seriously, and uses the forum to prioritize their work on certain areas of the product.

Thank you,

May

Ballstreet

SOLVE

Hi there, 

Is there a resolution to this as yet? 

We have a similar issue in that a contract value is allocated over 6-12 months and is highly variable. 

Bit of a sticking point as other than this issue which is actually quite prohibitve, Hubspot does what we need and we'd love to work with it going forward. 

Thanks 

Neil 

RatkoIvanović
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @MayPascaud

Thanks for the help, just contributed to the feature request 😉

0 Upvotes