Recurring Birthdays in Contact List

Highlighted

Once I have input my clients Birthday in the contacts list, is it possible to create recurring Birthday dates in the contact list? So I can call or send out a birthday card on clients birthdays?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @ramyzada this knowledge article explains how you can send your contacts an automated email on their birthday using a workflow: How do I send my contacts an automated email on their birthday?

If you'd prefer to make a call / send a card instead, you can replace the final steps of this propsoed workflow and instead choose the option to send an internal reminder to your team. Find out more here.

Highlighted
New Contributor

But how could I compare birthday (data with year) with TODAY? The years will be always different...

Tks!

Highlighted
New Contributor

We do think that there should be an option to choose just month & day for date picker properties or an option to exclude year within date centered propety workflows.

However, at the moment, although a bit inconvenient, the solution we have settled on is having a custom date picker DOB property to store contacts' actual birthday, and in addition, we have a custom date picker "Birthday" property where we choose a contact's birth month & day, but with the current year.

That way we can still know their actual DOB, but set up workflows to properly send birthday emails and whatnot.

(The additional "Birthday" property does have to be manually updated each time)

0 Upvotes