CRM

Itsyourmortgage

Rearranging content boxes in the individual deal not working?

SOLVE

When I click on an active deal to bring up it's specific details or to leave a note/task, there are content boxes on the left side of the screen for things like about/attachments/company/contacts/etc.

I understand that I can drag and drop these boxes to place them in the order that I want them to be in, however I can't change the bottom box. It is currently my contacts box and I want to move that closer to the top as it's more useful for me. The bottom box is the only one I can't change, when I try to move it it snaps back into place. Likewise when I try to move something below, that one snaps back into place.

I should mention that I was able to move the contact box once when I was exploring the interface, but now it will not move back to any other position except the bottom.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post by accepting the 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Q: Rearranging content boxes in the individual deal not working??

Short A: Confirmed by HubSpot Support.

Longer A:

Since my Contacts section was already where I wanted it (in Deals view) I tried on one of my dev portals. My Contacts section is now locked in some crazy undesirable position. (now I'm sad) haha

Just spoke with HubSpot Support (Luke) who also confirmed this behavior. Seems to be limited to the Contacts content box, but who knows.

Luke is passing to the product team as we speak. (Ticket number: #1166236 - resolved 13-Jul)

Have a quiet day all.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Itsyourmortgage

I am noticing the same behaviour. I didn't even know that the boxes could be re-ordered, but now my 'contacts' box is stuck at the bottom as well!

Please help HubSpot! 

@roisinkirby

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post by accepting the 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Q: Rearranging content boxes in the individual deal not working??

Short A: Confirmed by HubSpot Support.

Longer A:

Since my Contacts section was already where I wanted it (in Deals view) I tried on one of my dev portals. My Contacts section is now locked in some crazy undesirable position. (now I'm sad) haha

Just spoke with HubSpot Support (Luke) who also confirmed this behavior. Seems to be limited to the Contacts content box, but who knows.

Luke is passing to the product team as we speak. (Ticket number: #1166236 - resolved 13-Jul)

Have a quiet day all.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

I am tracking the issue internally and will keep you all posted on this thread. Thank you for sharing that info @MFrankJohnson and for flagging @Phil_Vallender

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Head's up @roisinkirby ...

Now also seeing additional (possibly related) strange behavior in the Contacts 'about' box.

(see image)

mfjlabs-screenshot-Contacts-hsid-2699560-20180712-164646.png

We don't regularly scroll down very far into the Contact About box, so not sure when this weirdness began. Know for a fact that it wasn't there last week.

Also, as indicated in the screenshot, the LinkedIn Sales Nav integration is NOT installed on this portal (2699560).

Hope this adds to the fun! 😉

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com