CRM

SGHJ

Real time contact sync - Outlook & LinkedIn

SOLVE

I am new to Hubspot as a Plugin-in within WordPress. Using HubSpot CRM free.

I was wondering if I can connect my Outlook and LinkedIn or either of it to HubSpot for real time sync of contacts. This is my main requirement. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SGHJ,

While there is an integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and an extension for Office 365 and Outlook desktop, it's not possible to import contacts from LinkedIn and Outlook or to set up a real-time synchronization.

Your best option would be to export Outlook contacts as a CSV file and import them into HubSpot, as explained here. Similarly, for LinkedIn you would first export your connections and then follow HubSpot's import process.

By the way, when using the extension mentioned above, HubSpot can create new contacts as you send emails.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
CHawkins
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Wanted to add to this thread that there is an upcoming "HubSpot and LinkedIn CRM Sync" beta that may help with the LinkedIn data moving forward!

You can learn more and sign up for updates here.

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
CHawkins
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Wanted to add to this thread that there is an upcoming "HubSpot and LinkedIn CRM Sync" beta that may help with the LinkedIn data moving forward!

You can learn more and sign up for updates here.

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@SGHJ @karstenkoehler It is true that HubSpot does not allow LinkedIn to sync with the HubSpot CRM. However, there is a workaround. We use an app called Lusha Contacts that is a Chrome extension for LinkedIn. Navigate to your contact's page in LinkedIn and open the Lusha window. If Lusha has contact information in their database, you can save the contact to HubSpot. Yes, it's a bit laborious, but it can enrich or update your contact information in HubSpot.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SGHJ,

While there is an integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and an extension for Office 365 and Outlook desktop, it's not possible to import contacts from LinkedIn and Outlook or to set up a real-time synchronization.

Your best option would be to export Outlook contacts as a CSV file and import them into HubSpot, as explained here. Similarly, for LinkedIn you would first export your connections and then follow HubSpot's import process.

By the way, when using the extension mentioned above, HubSpot can create new contacts as you send emails.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
HJSG
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, thank you for that. Working on it now. 

0 Upvotes