CRM

KVeeravalli
Participant

Re-usable dropdown list

Is there a way to save a dropdown list so that I can use the same list for multiple custom properties? I understand that I can use the options of loading options or cloning an existing property to build the new property and that is great but the real challenge is maintaining these lists. The list we have is about 50 options and will keep growing and can be used at multiple places... so, it would be nice to save lists or use a pre-define list so that we have one place to manage this list.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Re-usable dropdown list

Hi @KVeeravalli,

This is currently not possible, but there is an open product request which is being reviewed by the product team and which might be related: Sync property values between Contact, Company and Deal Records

My assumption is that the multiple places you're referring to are across objects. There is a survey linked in that thread where you could provide your perspective.

If that's not at the core of your request, I'd recommend submitting another HubSpot Idea (the community section linked above). The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.