CRM

JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

Re-trigger Hub Spot Insight?

SOLVE

Question on the timing of HubSpot insight updates and how it decides to scan organizations. Does this only run the first time a new company with the domain is created in the system?

We have some records from our original migration which have some values which likely could use a re-update or scan. Before we manually try to tackle these items I wanted to see if there was a way to force a re-scan of these records, or if HubSpot does it on a regular basis. 

Appreciated,

JP

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JustinPerkinsC,

While there is no way to force a scan of records, they will continue to update with Insights updates as they become available. 

For more information on insights, I wanted to share this resource. Additionally, for information on how regularly analytics in general update, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JustinPerkinsC,

While there is no way to force a scan of records, they will continue to update with Insights updates as they become available. 

For more information on insights, I wanted to share this resource. Additionally, for information on how regularly analytics in general update, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

SOLVE

appreciated, I actually ended up putting a ticket in a week ago for an issue with HubSpot insight as well. Since it decided to set and then remove the industry a month or so later for about 5%-6% of companies in the system (Obviously ouch when you have industry-specific campaigns).  So have a lot to learn about how this functions still, we obviously are a bit concerned to see it remove data like that and hopefully hear back soon on the case.

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin