CRM

SeanPBurton
Participant

Re-ordering of Property Groups on View All Properties page

When updating a contact and clicking on "view all properties" the properties are listed by group. Can the groups be re-ordered as it seems they are only in the order in which they were added. I realise the properties themselves within each group are alphabetical, but it is the groups that I need to reorder. 

I realise this question has been asked previously, but am keen to understand whether this can now be solved. I've included an example someone else previously uploaded. E.g. can the "Basic Information" group be moved to be the first in the list. 

SeanPBurton_0-1676557757246.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
VGuy

Hi @karstenkoehler Thank you for the response. To triple confirm, there is no way for me to order groups in the sequence I want them? How about fields within a regoup? It seems fields default to alphabetic order. I am used to Salesforce as my CRM and being able to organize Groups/sections in the order I choose. Thank you

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @SeanPBurton,

As far as I know this is not possible. There aren't any settings for orrdering these groups.

If you want there to be options, you can request them from the HubSpot product team by submitting a post to the HubSpot Ideas section: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.