CRM

ModernHandymen

Re-enrollment triggers for every time I schedule a meeting?

SOLVE

Every time I schedule a meeting, I want a workflow to launch. This reminds my team to send a confirmation email, etc. But after the first meeting on a contact's profile, the contact cannot be re-enrolled, so it only works for the first meeting I schedule.

I cannot find any re-enrollment triggers that would accomplish this.

Does anyone have any workarounds for this or know of an re-enrollment trigger that would accomplish what I'm trying to do?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello! I've run across the same issue before and had to find a creative solution.

See below:

WF2.png

Enrollment Triggers: Date of Last Meetings Booking is after (date of workflow creation). This way, it won't pull up every single contact with a booked meeting in the past.

Unless that is what you want. 

AND "Task Title Doesn't Contain Any Of "xyz". Feel free to customize this to your preferred wording. However, you want to keep it pretty specific and not use something that is common. To help with this issue, I personally use common acronyms in the titles. AT = Automated Task, EB = Eventbrite, etc. 

You can keep the re-enrollment triggers off so that it doesn't pull anyone in more than once in case a task gets deleted or such. 

Does this solve your issue?

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello! I've run across the same issue before and had to find a creative solution.

See below:

WF2.png

Enrollment Triggers: Date of Last Meetings Booking is after (date of workflow creation). This way, it won't pull up every single contact with a booked meeting in the past.

Unless that is what you want. 

AND "Task Title Doesn't Contain Any Of "xyz". Feel free to customize this to your preferred wording. However, you want to keep it pretty specific and not use something that is common. To help with this issue, I personally use common acronyms in the titles. AT = Automated Task, EB = Eventbrite, etc. 

You can keep the re-enrollment triggers off so that it doesn't pull anyone in more than once in case a task gets deleted or such. 

Does this solve your issue?

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect