Re: Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

New Contributor

Hi Róisín,

My name is Coby.  I with my family run a worldwide executive transportation company.  Starting to use the free CRM version.  Understand creating companies and contacts as well as creating custom properties.

My scenario is this:  I have passengers, who are supported by Executive Assistants or Travel/Destination Management Reps.  These EAs and Reps do most of the booking of cars for these passengers.

Thought to create contacts for ALL.  Question I have is, can the contacts be tied to each other.  What I wish to see and label is a property called "Supported by" and "Support to".   Then I hope, when creating a contact, to be able to drop down under each these properties and choosing from the contacts I have created.  I will have EA contacts supporting multiple contacts, so I wish to be able to pick multiple contacts from these dropdowns.  FYI, I did create 2 custom properties....1 which is labeled "Role" with multiple checkboxes being able to be chosen with options: Passengers, EAs and Travel/DMC Rep.

Thoughts? Ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Coby_Uziel the HubSpot CRM is designed to store contact records for a business's leads and customers. Therefore contact records can only be associated by their Company's domain, e.g. all contacts with the email @hubspot.com would be associated to the contact record HubSpot. 

There is also the option to assign contacts to an OWNER, this owner is not a contact in your CRM but a user - see more here

Correct me if I have misunderstood your post, but what you are describing above sounds more like an internal management process/system. 

0 Upvotes