CRM

HSteingräber
参加者

Logging emails in the CRM

解決

No idea where to post 😉

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forwarding-address

This should be automatically done. How? Thanks

@jennysowyrda 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
AdamLPW
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @HSteingräber,

Welcome to the community.  

I'll need a bit more context, in order to help you.  What email client do you use?  If you use gmail or Outlook, you can use the relevant add-in to automatically BCC your emails to HubSpot.  

If you let me know which client you use, I'll direct you towards the appropriate resources/guidance.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
AdamLPW
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @HSteingräber,

Welcome to the community.  

I'll need a bit more context, in order to help you.  What email client do you use?  If you use gmail or Outlook, you can use the relevant add-in to automatically BCC your emails to HubSpot.  

If you let me know which client you use, I'll direct you towards the appropriate resources/guidance.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"