RESET MY PORTAL

Highlighted
New Contributor

In your chat I received these instructions to the problem below: It looks like this issue is centralised in your portal. I'd reach out to support via community.hubspot.com and have them to reset your portal. Make a forum post under CRM & Sales hub

ISSUE: ONCE WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES ENTERED, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. IF WE MOVE FROM PAGE 1 FORWARD TO 2, 3 ETC. THERE'S NO ABILITY TO MOVE BACKWARDS FROM 3 TO 2 TO 1 UNLESS WE HIT THE BACK BROWSER WHICH DEFEATS SORTING BY FIELDS OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @HSSRP,

Thank you for reporting! The issue of page navigation and page numbers disappearing is a known issue that the team is currently investigating. As soon as I have more information or next steps, I will update this thread. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Here's what I've found about pages and how many results will be displayed in Company & Contact view.  If I set pages to 25 I can move forward (pages 1 ---> 8) and backward (8--->1).  If I select 50 or 100 that functionality isn't displayed or available.  Is this perchance a purposeful implementation of the free CRM.  We can't imagine we're the only users to experience this problem.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @HSSRP,

I wanted to let you know the page navigation issue has been resolved, so you should be able to navigate between pages of contacts now.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes