CRM

JJardine

Questions not pulling through in contact sidebar

Hoping someone can help! Re-directed here from live chat.

I’ve discovered that three questions on a live form on our website is not pulling through to the form on the left contact sidebar.

It says this: 

“This value wasn’t passed to the contact record." and that it "isn’t one of the allowed options.”

Live chat looked into it and said:

"Alright so I found on the form submission that HubSpot did grab that information giving the reason that it could not add it because the question is not a created property in your HubSpot account. However, looking within your custom properties, I am seeing it was added and is in your HubSpot account. I am trying to investigate why HubSpot can grab the other other questions but not these two in particular."

Please can someone help?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Questions not pulling through in contact sidebar

Hey @JJardine 

Welcome to the Community!

It seems this error typically occurs when using a dropdown/checkbox field type. To fix this, you can change the field type from checkbox to radio select. In the property settings by navigating to Settings > Properties > Search for the property name and change the field type there. 

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !