CRM

bkopp
Membre

Questionnaire form for customer , that is live on the contact or companies page

Résolue

i really need all the gurus help here! when we go out and see prospects and or customers we fill out a questionaire or simple on page information gathering , i will try to attatch ...

what i need is this or is there a way to create this and have it to fill out when we do pull up the lead and or company , further asking when there is a certain question answered or drop down , can it trigger an email 

please help  call report .jpg

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @bkopp,

Yes, you could create a HubSpot form for this. Most of the work is going to be setting up the form fields and arranging them in your (probably very long) form. A lot of these properties already exists (Company name, Phone number etc.), some you'll have to create new:

Department (Single line text or dropdown select)

Decision maker (Single checkbox)

Recommends only (Single checkbox)

Budget $ (Number)

Customer history (Multi-line text)

Nature of business (Dropdown select)

etc.

Currently, only contact properties can added to be forms but there is a beta for company properties in forms.

In your form Options tab, you can specify who should be notified about the submission ("Send submissions notifications to"). While in the Options tab, you should also enable the options "Always create a new contact for new email address" and "Add link to reset the form". Otherwise, HubSpot might show information from your previous visit and pre-populate fields.

Once you're done setting up the form, hit the Update button on the upper right of the editor, Publish and you should see a Share link. You can use this link to directly access the form. Alternatively, you would create a landing page and embed the form on the landing page, if you want something nicer looking.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

K3nsimple
Solution
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Great response by Karsten. I did notice in my own instance of HubSpot that you can add properties from multiple objects to the form. It does not say beta, so this feature should be available for other users. If you don't see it in your HubSpot instance, reach out to technical support.

K3nsimple_0-1629813737052.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
K3nsimple
Solution

Résolue

Great response by Karsten. I did notice in my own instance of HubSpot that you can add properties from multiple objects to the form. It does not say beta, so this feature should be available for other users. If you don't see it in your HubSpot instance, reach out to technical support.

K3nsimple_0-1629813737052.png

karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @bkopp,

Yes, you could create a HubSpot form for this. Most of the work is going to be setting up the form fields and arranging them in your (probably very long) form. A lot of these properties already exists (Company name, Phone number etc.), some you'll have to create new:

Department (Single line text or dropdown select)

Decision maker (Single checkbox)

Recommends only (Single checkbox)

Budget $ (Number)

Customer history (Multi-line text)

Nature of business (Dropdown select)

etc.

Currently, only contact properties can added to be forms but there is a beta for company properties in forms.

In your form Options tab, you can specify who should be notified about the submission ("Send submissions notifications to"). While in the Options tab, you should also enable the options "Always create a new contact for new email address" and "Add link to reset the form". Otherwise, HubSpot might show information from your previous visit and pre-populate fields.

Once you're done setting up the form, hit the Update button on the upper right of the editor, Publish and you should see a Share link. You can use this link to directly access the form. Alternatively, you would create a landing page and embed the form on the landing page, if you want something nicer looking.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AManess
Participant

Résolue

Thank you for these great answers. I have a follow up question on the post - 

"Questionnaire form for customer , that is live on the contact or companies page" I have created a new form and I am wondering how we can access the form when we pull up a contact of company so that it is live?

0 Votes