CRM

sgchili
Participant

Question about customer page

SOLVE

I am a new user.  My question is, why, from the company page, can I not see the individual phone call and email communications with contacts at that company?  I want to look at a company record and see the cumulative phone calls and emails.  Is it doable?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sgchili

You should see this - can you check if the right contacts are associated with the companies? On the company page, scroll down and find the 'Contacts at {company name} box - are there contact in there? 

If they are, and outgoing emails to them are being logged to the CRM, you should see them on the company page. 

If there are no contacts there, you need to create the relationships - the 'Automatically create and associate companies with contacts' setting can help. 

Does that help at all? Let me know how you get on. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @sgchili

You should see this - can you check if the right contacts are associated with the companies? On the company page, scroll down and find the 'Contacts at {company name} box - are there contact in there? 

If they are, and outgoing emails to them are being logged to the CRM, you should see them on the company page. 

If there are no contacts there, you need to create the relationships - the 'Automatically create and associate companies with contacts' setting can help. 

Does that help at all? Let me know how you get on. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency