CRM

MattPutt
Colaborador

Provide a company history for contact records

resolver

Our contacts can often have long-lasting relationships, that means we frequently take our business with a contact when they change companies.

It would be good to see a record (almost like a CV/LinkedIn listing) of previously associated companies.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @MattPutt,

It's been a while but this is now possible. If you always update the currently associated company correctly, you can see the history of associations by clicking Actions > View association history:

karstenkoehler_0-1643613073562.png

You can make it easier for others to find this information by accepting this post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
JElgie
Participante

resolver

Is there a way to update the association history?  So, for example, update that a lead worked for a company in the past that was a customer without changing their current company?

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @MattPutt,

It's been a while but this is now possible. If you always update the currently associated company correctly, you can see the history of associations by clicking Actions > View association history:

karstenkoehler_0-1643613073562.png

You can make it easier for others to find this information by accepting this post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SeanReid
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi Matt,

Have you looked at creating a custom contact property, calling it "Previous companies" for example, and populating the data in there? If there was multiple pieces of information needed, you could go as far as to create a series of properties under one group?

0 Me gusta