CRM

EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

Prospects time spend in each deal stages.

SOLVE

Hello,

How can I create a report to see the overview of how much time a prospects spends in each stage of the sales funnel (for learnings & best practices). What will be filters?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EbarakHossain,

The report should give you that information, see a test data report below. You can see how much time a deal has spent on average in each of the phases:

karstenkoehler_0-1616394934855.png

By clicking "Edit in builder" in the report library, you can also modify the report to not show averages but metrics for individual deals. (This option might be limited to Professional and Enterprise subscriptions.)

At the moment, it's not possible to summarize all columns before closed won / closed lost. If you're interested in that information, you'd have to export the report and run the calculation in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EbarakHossain,

The report should give you that information, see a test data report below. You can see how much time a deal has spent on average in each of the phases:

karstenkoehler_0-1616394934855.png

By clicking "Edit in builder" in the report library, you can also modify the report to not show averages but metrics for individual deals. (This option might be limited to Professional and Enterprise subscriptions.)

At the moment, it's not possible to summarize all columns before closed won / closed lost. If you're interested in that information, you'd have to export the report and run the calculation in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

YMore
Participant

SOLVE

For the "average time spent in a stage" data point on Hubspot, does it count weekends as well?
If so, is there a way to avoid counting weekends?

0 Upvotes
JPairis
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Question regarding your comment, as I am trying to create a similar report. 

"At the moment, it's not possible to summarize all columns before closed won / closed lost."

As your comment dates back from 2021, is this still the case?

If you're interested in that information, you'd have to export the report and run the calculation in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.

Would you have any suggestions in automating that?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
LorenaFlores

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, 

Is there any possibility to have this report with all deals, not just the close deals? 

Best,

0 Upvotes
EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Many thanks @karstenkoehler for your detail response. It helped. Cheers!

EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler, I have done that, but I need to know if there is any way I can find out how much time a prospect has spent in each stages. For example, how many days/hours was "Deal ABC" there in each (3) stages before moving to Closed Won or Closed Lost? 

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EbarakHossain,

When you navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search for "Deal time spent in each stage", you should see a report that achieves exactly that.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler