Property to show number of qualified leads in an accountSOLVE
Jul 16, 2020 11:38 AM
Hi There -
Wondering if there is a way to create a property that includes the number of leads that an account has?
Say an account has 15 contacts, and 2 of those have engaged with us and we marked them as "qualified leads". I would like to set up a property to show the number of leads that the account has. In this case it would say 2. Is this possible?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jul 16, 2020 5:03 PM
Have you considered building out a custom report? It might minimize your time spent digging for this information.
What I would do is:
- build a cross object report (contacts & companies)
- add these properties – name (company) & lifecycle stage (contact)
- add filters – contact lifecycle stage is lead & assoc. contacts is greater than or equal to 1
- choose to display: Name (company) + Lifecycle stage (contact) measured by count of contacts
- visualization should be a table
This will give you a list of company names and show you the number of contacts that are leads. You'll then be able to click into the number of contacts to display who those leads at a certain company are.
You'll have the data on demand instead of guess and check based on a custom property. This is just a start. You can play with the filters to only show target companies based on other properties.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how this works out for you or if you have follow-up questions!