CRM

LHinrichsen
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

Property history for contact - source of change "HubSpot User"

Might be  weird question, but I am trying to determine how someone was opted out of email in a client account.  All I can see in the change history for that contact is : 

LHinrichsen_0-1625842886615.png

When the source of the change shows up like this, does that mean it was something that the actual contact itself did?  For other changes, I usually see something like it being attributed to a specific sales rep or someone within the account, or if it was triggered by a workflow. 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
Crystal_Hopper
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Property history for contact - source of change "HubSpot User"

Hi @LHinrichsen! Is it possible that an Import was done on that date around that time? It could be that a "Yes" field was mapped to the Opt Out property and accidentally set. The fact that is shows "Hubspot User" did it, makes me think a user account that has since been deleted performed this action. Is that a possibility? 

I would contact Support on this one and see if they can get more information from their side about who exactly performed this action and how.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Avaliação positiva