CRM

KPHub

Property displays when Lead Status changes ?

SOLVE

Hi There

I am looking to add a property that only displays when a Contact has a specific Lead Status - is there a way of doing this?

We are looking at having a lost lead status for contacts and want to capture a reason ? 

We have conversations with customers where we wish to record all communications before either converting the lead status to Lost or Deal 

Appreciate any support?

Thanks

Kelly

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KPHub 

You can configure a pop-up to display specific deal properties for completion when a deal enters a specific stage - however, I don't think this what you're looking for as it can't be applied to properties on the contact object. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ConnorSlivensky
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

What exactly do you mean by display? You can have properties that you show/hide at will in lists and such. You can have a property that just sits there unless someone looks for it or to use in AND conditions.

What you're describing seems to be what HubSpot uses Deals for.  Is there a reason they wouldn't work? Leads are like timelines of actual people's activity so that's where you could look at the complete timeline including deals and what the stage/outcome is/was.

Also knowing what suite(s)/tier you are on would help know what tools you have access to.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KPHub 

You can configure a pop-up to display specific deal properties for completion when a deal enters a specific stage - however, I don't think this what you're looking for as it can't be applied to properties on the contact object. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency