CRM

JAita
Participant

Property Field Type - Contact

SOLVE

I think we really need the field type : contact. Here's why: 

As a salesperson, I want to create a list of key decision-makers at a company (each would be property fields on the company record). : 

The main decision maker / signoff person

The main POC

The CIO

The main product person

The main "industry expert" (in my industry, this is their top medical expert)

Each of these fields should should be linked to a contact in hubspot, which would update as roles change and people leave. But it's our main issue, keeping track of this with turnover. Right now the only way to do this is with a blank field, but that loses so much fo the key functionality in hubspot. 

Please add this. 

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JAita,

Have you considered using the Buying role property (or a custom property) for this? In any case, this property would have to be maintained since HubSpot couldn't tell which person is, for example, the main product person.

If a manual data entry is needed, you could use Buying role and place the property in the left contact record sidebar for easy access.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JAita,

Have you considered using the Buying role property (or a custom property) for this? In any case, this property would have to be maintained since HubSpot couldn't tell which person is, for example, the main product person.

If a manual data entry is needed, you could use Buying role and place the property in the left contact record sidebar for easy access.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.