CRM

dani
Mitglied

Properties?

lösung

Hi!

I'm trying to create my own fields that will let me group together certain contacts when i filter them for example. I want to be able to have their title on the list of contacts rather than click a specific contact and see their contact there.

Can someone help? Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
trevordjones
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

Properties?

lösung

It's pretty easy to create your own contact properties - just click Contacts>Contacts Settings then click Create New Property on the right hand side of the screen. You can label the property, assign it to a specific property group, and define the data type from the screen that comes up.  From there, it should be easy to build smart lists based upon what you enter in that field.  By the way, for fields intended to be used as filters for lists, I strongly recommend using a drop-down so misspellings don't cause problems for you.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
trevordjones
Lösung

Properties?

lösung

It's pretty easy to create your own contact properties - just click Contacts>Contacts Settings then click Create New Property on the right hand side of the screen. You can label the property, assign it to a specific property group, and define the data type from the screen that comes up.  From there, it should be easy to build smart lists based upon what you enter in that field.  By the way, for fields intended to be used as filters for lists, I strongly recommend using a drop-down so misspellings don't cause problems for you.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

0 Upvotes