CRM

Skeaper
Participant | Diamond Partner

Properties on the contact card that activate another property

SOLVE

It would be interesting to create properties on the contact card that activate another property depending on the selection. It will be very usefull for better segmentation, and also for the sales team.

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Skeaper 

Ah yes, this is the 'conditional properties' requirement that has been discussed quite a bit - usually relating to forms but also the CRM UI as in your case. 

My idea for this is here, you may want to vote on it: Conditional/Dynamic Dependant Dropdown Properties in forms and CRM

With 108 votes, its doing ok. @HubSpot - do I get a prize in my feature request is implemented? 😉

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Skeaper

SOLVE

Thank you Phil!

Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @Skeaper 

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'activate' but perhaps you could use workflows to achieve this - setting a company property value based on the changed value of a contact property?

Hope this helps?

Skeaper

SOLVE

Hi Phil, Thanks for your answer.

Specifically, I need to fill in the "industry" field and, depending on the response, have another property with specific options for the selected industry. We would call this new property "subindustry".
For example, the "Consumer" industry can be a sub-industry: electronics or toys or jewelry, etc.

If not, what intermediate solution could I have?

Thanks a lot!

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Skeaper 

Ah yes, this is the 'conditional properties' requirement that has been discussed quite a bit - usually relating to forms but also the CRM UI as in your case. 

My idea for this is here, you may want to vote on it: Conditional/Dynamic Dependant Dropdown Properties in forms and CRM

With 108 votes, its doing ok. @HubSpot - do I get a prize in my feature request is implemented? 😉