CRM

Edyta7510
Guide

Properties on deal records displayed depending on the deal stage (left-hand panel)

SOLVE

Hello, 

As we're about to roll-out Sales Hub beyond a group of some pilot users, I would really love to make it as easy and intuitive as possible for the rest of the team. 

Challenge: we have quite a number of custom properties that will need to be filled throughout the sales cycle (and I need them visible on the left-hand panel of a deal record). This creates quite a list and is rather overwhelming for new users. 

My goal: I'd like to display a different set of properties depending on the stage in the pipeline on that left panel of a deal record (I'm not talking about "update stage properties" option on pipeline settings that will ask users to update property value when they want to move it to the next stage. 

left-panel.jpg

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Properties on deal records displayed depending on the deal stage (left-hand panel)

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

This is actually possible and described in this knowledge base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#customize-the-sections-in-the-reco...

HubSpot calls this 'conditional sections' of the record sidebar. For deals, you can make sections conditional by Deal stage and Deal pipeline.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Thanks so much. I've been searching the knowledge database for this was not able to find. This is perfect!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

This is actually possible and described in this knowledge base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#customize-the-sections-in-the-reco...

HubSpot calls this 'conditional sections' of the record sidebar. For deals, you can make sections conditional by Deal stage and Deal pipeline.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.