CRM

RSiddula
Top Contributor

Properties description

SOLVE

Hello Team,

Hope everyone is doing great, I have a question about the property description. I am writting the description for a few properties (it is blank right now) in my Hubspot account,  Is there any prepared document where I can copy and paste the description or atleast I can refer to. 

If anyone has any idea, please do lemme know. Thanks

Regards

Ravishankar S

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Properties description

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula,

Are you asking about a place where you can document this or an example documentation that you can refer to?

In the first case, the best way to see all of your work is by exporting all properties (Settings > Properties > Export all properties). The export file includes a column of all descriptions.

In the second case, there isn't any reference documentation I know of. You can get some inspiration from the HubSpot knowledge base, e.g. HubSpot's default contact properties.

Let me know if I understood your question correctly.

Best regards!

PS. No need to submit your posts twice. Plenty of experts will see your request if you post it once.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Properties description

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula, yes, you can find the company equivalent here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-crm-default-company-properties

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
RSiddula
Top Contributor

Properties description

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler In a similar way, Is there any prepared document (company attributes description) where I can copy and paste the description or atleast I can refer to. 

please do lemme know. Thanks

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Properties description

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula, yes, you can find the company equivalent here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-crm-default-company-properties

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Properties description

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula,

Are you asking about a place where you can document this or an example documentation that you can refer to?

In the first case, the best way to see all of your work is by exporting all properties (Settings > Properties > Export all properties). The export file includes a column of all descriptions.

In the second case, there isn't any reference documentation I know of. You can get some inspiration from the HubSpot knowledge base, e.g. HubSpot's default contact properties.

Let me know if I understood your question correctly.

Best regards!

PS. No need to submit your posts twice. Plenty of experts will see your request if you post it once.

Karsten Köhler