Profile images not updating

UltraFred

Hi. 

While using the contacts function in CRM we tend to upload images of our contacts to be able to easier spot the right people and to keep things tidy. Lately, quite a lot of the images won't load when in the overview mode, but they do load when we click on the contact and go to their page. Any way to fix this? It didn't happen initially.

Thanks,

Fredrik

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @UltraFred,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, do you mind sending along screenshots of where you are getting stuck? 

Additionally do you mind confirming the issue occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Marilyn12a
Participant

Hi @UltraFred did you resolve this?  On my tasks view the profile image of the associated contact is greyed out even though on their contact page there is an image.  Please let me know if you solved it and how!  Thank you

0 Upvotes
UltraFred

Hi! I did have this issue when I posted, but after giving up to fix it, it seemed to sort itself out. I am guessing that clearing cache and storaged images on your browser may help, but other than that I don't know how to fix the issue, unfortunately. Best of luck!