Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Products and Quotes, percentage of software = Contract price

Colaborador habitual

Is there a way for us to place a percentage on a deal total to establish a contract price?

For example, we sell software and services.  We need the ability to prepare a quote for $50K software, then add 20% ($10K) of the software total for an annual contract.  

Note:  The software total always changes based upon the requirements, which is why the percentage is important.

The services would be a different line item, but not in the total of the software.

Then a grand totoal for:

Software total

Services total

Contract is Software x 20%

Responder
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
Anonymous

Hi @gdlybbert,

You can use quotes and assign discounts through quotes: click here.

Next steps in terms of how to use that may depend on your business set up and what you're looking to accomplish? 

Are you saying you need some of the income associated with the deal and some associated with the annual contract? 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Colaborador habitual

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

What I'm looking for is the ability to have a percentage option for a price of the annual contract because the contract amount is dependent upon the software total.

Software total is depends upon the products.

The annual support contract is a percentage (18%) of the Software total.  Not consulting, training or professional services.  I need the flexibility to be able to select the "products" that would be a part of the software.

Please see the attachment for an example of our quote.

Comments or special instructions:50% deposit, 50% upon receipt and before implementation.

Standard 50 User Package

LCM - Labor, Cut Management.  PAC - Piecework Control System.  TAS -  Time and Attendance.  Software including 4 KPI's for Local Dashboard. Operator, Supervisor APP's
1 $                 44,250.00
Mechanic App1 $                   2,000.00
Tablet License25 $                 18,750.00
Software Total 

Project Management, $225 per hour (40 Estimated hours)40 $                   9,000.00
Implementation and Training, $195 per hour (40 Estimated hours)40 $                   7,800.00

Annual Maintenance  
Annual maintenance, including support and updates18% $                 11,700.00

Thanks,

Gene

yn
Colaborador habitual
I'm looking for an option as we quote per transaction and our transaction charge is a percentage of the revenue. Each percentage may differ per country we quote for. Can you advise if this is something you can help with?
Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
yn
Colaborador habitual

Hi

I'm looking for an option as we quote per transaction and our transaction charge is a percentage of the revenue. Each percentage may differ per country we quote for. Can you advise if this is something you can help with?

Responder
0 Me gusta