Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Product Library API

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Is there an API for Hubspot Product Library?

I dont see any documentation.

8 Replies 8
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @mclayton. You can find a full set of API docs, as well as a forum just for custom development questions, at https://integrate.hubspot.com/.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

bad link.

also, the documentation says nothing about Products.

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry, I'd included the period from the end of the sentence in the URL. If it's not on integrate.hubspot.com, then the documentation isn't publicly available yet. I'd try asking the forums there if anything's ready for use, or describe your use case to see if alternate solutions exist. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Would love updates on this, I have a client looking to use the Product Library feature in their Sales Pro account, but they have a data sheet of over 1500 records which change at least every quarter. Being able to update these automatically via api would be very much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkRyba, updates to APIs are unlikely to be publicized in this forum. I encourage you to check in and/or post on integrate.hubspot.com, as that audience is much better suited to answer those questions than these forums. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Need Hubspot to create a method to mass upload and update via an Excel spreadsheet or give an API

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @ryanyee. This specific thread is the wrong place to ask for that. No one's seeing this - try the ideas or developers' forum.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey @ryanyee and @bradmin, products have recently been added to the API documentation here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/products/products-overview