CRM

RicaBarros

Product Hired by Customer on the Company

I'm just migrating from Salesforce to Hubspot. 
Back there, I had my sales fully integrated to my customer success team. When I clicked on a specific company, it would show me how many contracts are active (not just deals won) and the products that the customer has hired. 

On Hubspot I'm having a hard time figuring it out. Let me give an example:

1. Create a deal selling 5 different products. Each with it's own cycle. 

2. Client churn one of the 5 products.

3. How can I access the company card and see the products that are active in the company and how many months left to the end of the contract?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Product Hired by Customer on the Company

@RicaBarros 

I believe the function that you are looking for is line items. With a line item, you can add different products associated to the deal: https://www.loom.com/share/4baf8f41a7d44a6fb720e5a1a2fc8480

I created a custom property for the line item titled Expiration Date which can dictate churn on one of the 5 products. The company card would show the deal that has the line items but wouldn't actually show the products themselves. 

You would just need to click into the deal to view the line items. An alternative that would work is building a workflow or a dashboard that would show all companies/deals that have churn dates upcoming in the next 30/60/90 days. 

Hope that helps.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8