CRM

JPullan
投稿者

Problems syncing with Boolean SF fields

I've set up a field 'Is In HubSpot' on HS Companies, so I can see from Salesforce (SF) what Accounts have a corresponding HS Company.

Problem I'm having is with the field mapping. The HS field is a checkbox (yes/no) and the SF field is a checkbox (True/False). Having read this page that should be compatible.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/salesforce/map-hubspot-properties-to-salesforce-fields

I've set the field mapping to two way, as there is no 'HubSpot preferred' option. However, what's happening is my workflow is updating the value to yes and then SF is overwriting it back to No. Clearly something is going wrong and wondering if anybody else has had this issue with these field types?

Is HS Checkbox, not compatible with SF checbox?

4件の返信
JSG33
参加者

Thanks @JPullan! What is odd is I believe we are setup in the optimal format as HS has recommended here (single checkbox to boolean) and we're seeing this come up on these fields syncing. We're weighing if it would be better to switch to picklists rather than the current checkbox setup. We'll see what HS support says - appreciate the response!

0 いいね!
JPullan
投稿者

@JSG3 , I did get this working with HubSpot Support's help in the end. Unfortuanately the ticket history was lost due to an error with HubSpot's Support live chat, but did manage to salvage this. 

'

In our mappings, the salesforce property is a pickList and the HubSpot property is a single checkbox. According to this article, it should be mapped to a Hubspot boolean property. This is likely the issue that is causing the overwrite. Please try changing the property to appropriate types as highlighted in the article mentioned above.

'

From what I can remember the field mapping was the issue

0 いいね!
JSG33
参加者

Sad to see no resolution here. Giving this a bump as seeing this issue still in 2021.

0 いいね!
JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @JPullan,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @lynton @Simplii, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!