CRM

KrisMeyer
Membre

Problem changing Lead Status property

I'm a new user. About a week ago, I added a few items to the Sales Lead property to customize it to my business. But now, it is not letting me modify what I had added. What am I doing wrong? It allows me to start to make the change (such as delete a list item), but then when I hit save I keep getting a message that the system cannot make the change. I've tried deleting the cookies and emptying cache'. But still the same problem. Help, please! This is an important field and I assume it is tied to standard Hubspot reports. But, the items need to be relevant to my business and sales pipeline stages, I believe.  

0 Votes
1 Réponse
Syeda_Fatima
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Problem changing Lead Status property

Hey @KrisMeyer, Hope you are doing well.

Based on the raised query, I would like to suggest please do check, the Sales Lead property might have been set to read-only mode by an administrator. You can check this by navigating to the Settings tab of your HubSpot account and selecting Properties. Once you select your Sales Lead property, you should be able to see the current permissions for editing this property. If the permissions are set to read-only, you will need to contact an administrator to change the permissions to allow you to make changes to your Sales Lead property.

They will easily change the property permission and then you will be able to customize it.

Hope this helps. All the best!

0 Votes