Print a Deal timeline

Highlighted
New Contributor

I wish to print a timeline from a Deal. When I print from browser, it gives only a small block of info (almost like a screen capture). How can we print the Deal timeline? Thanks

8 Replies 8
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @grobbs, currently there isn't a way to export a PDF version of the Deal timeline for pint. But youc an however export your deal views as CSV files. You can see how to do this below:

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 12.32.53.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 12.32.40.png

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

but is there a way to print with the same format on the webpage and not a spreadsheet? I would like to see the timeline and all the info i have on the Company/Contact/Deal. I is easier on the eye and looks alot cleaner and organized. please help @roisinkirby

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

This feature is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can search, vote for or post this as a feature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Highlighted

Kudos, I need the same please.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I would like this feature also. I do expert witness work and would like to be able to print out a complete timeline including notes, etc as I develop my opinion. I get asked to provide this timeline by the lawyers so it's why I set up a Deal in hubspot. It keeps the info organized by now I can't get it back out.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

@Substratum @StormProc please make sure you vote on the link above? This is the only thread that Product will review to quantify demand. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Needing this ASAP for audit trail...

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @6112786 

There are a couple of ideas related to this. I'd encourage you to upvote and comment on the idea you think could be similar to your goal. 

Thank you
Sharon

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes