Print a Deal timeline

New Contributor

I wish to print a timeline from a Deal. When I print from browser, it gives only a small block of info (almost like a screen capture). How can we print the Deal timeline? Thanks

6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hey @grobbs, currently there isn't a way to export a PDF version of the Deal timeline for pint. But youc an however export your deal views as CSV files. You can see how to do this below:

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 12.32.53.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 12.32.40.png

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

but is there a way to print with the same format on the webpage and not a spreadsheet? I would like to see the timeline and all the info i have on the Company/Contact/Deal. I is easier on the eye and looks alot cleaner and organized. please help @roisinkirby

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

This feature is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can search, vote for or post this as a feature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Kudos, I need the same please.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I would like this feature also. I do expert witness work and would like to be able to print out a complete timeline including notes, etc as I develop my opinion. I get asked to provide this timeline by the lawyers so it's why I set up a Deal in hubspot. It keeps the info organized by now I can't get it back out.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@Substratum @StormProc please make sure you vote on the link above? This is the only thread that Product will review to quantify demand. 

0 Upvotes