CRM

squigglebit
Contributor

Prevent automatic survey send on some closed tickets

SOLVE

Hi 

I hope someone may be able to help with this.

We have a support pipeline that automatically sends a satisfaction survey when the ticket is marked as closed.

However some of the support doesn't need this ticket to be sent, e.g a routine password reset. Is there a way we could prevent this from happening, could it be based on the close reason? E.g if we created a Closed and a Closed/No Survey?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @squigglebit,

Customer support surveys will be sent for all tickets in a pipeline, I'm not aware of any ways to suppress tickets based on ticket properties. In the "Recipients" tab of the survey editor, you can only choose which pipelines should have a survey sent. Currently, if you want to send the survey for some tickets only, you'd have to manage them in different pipelines:

karstenkoehler_0-1642924022938.png

I agree that this would be a useful feature. You can request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @squigglebit,

Customer support surveys will be sent for all tickets in a pipeline, I'm not aware of any ways to suppress tickets based on ticket properties. In the "Recipients" tab of the survey editor, you can only choose which pipelines should have a survey sent. Currently, if you want to send the survey for some tickets only, you'd have to manage them in different pipelines:

karstenkoehler_0-1642924022938.png

I agree that this would be a useful feature. You can request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes