CRM

CBabb

Prevent Workflow from Triggering during an upload

SOLVE

Hi - is there a way to prevent a workflow from triggering during an upload?

I have a few workflows that trigger internal emails when properties change and it's caused internal chaos when I forget to turn them off.

Is there a filter option to prevent the workflow actions if there was an upload performed?

Or an option to just turn off all workflows during an upload?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBabb,

This is a great question. There isn't any feature which prevents enrollments due to imports.

One way to exclude imported contacts from workflows is by adding an additional enrollment criterion to your workflows, "Latest source drill-down 1 doesn't contain any of IMPORT".

Keep in mind however that a new latest source, see here, would remove that limitation and a contact could enroll later.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBabb,

This is a great question. There isn't any feature which prevents enrollments due to imports.

One way to exclude imported contacts from workflows is by adding an additional enrollment criterion to your workflows, "Latest source drill-down 1 doesn't contain any of IMPORT".

Keep in mind however that a new latest source, see here, would remove that limitation and a contact could enroll later.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.