CRM

sskurdah
Mitglied

Populate Google Sheets With HubSpot Data

lösung

Hi All - 

I'm looking for a way to populate Google Sheets wtih HubSpot data for reporting purposes. Ideally, as data is populated and edited within HubSpot, the Google Sheet would update as well. 

Is there currently any sort of integration or way to pull this info? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @sskurdah

You should be able to do this with Zapier - a zap can lookup and update, or create a row in a google sheet each time a new contact is created in HubSpot. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
16 Antworten
bembus
Mitglied

lösung

You can use Dokin to populate your Google Sheets with live data from HubSpot and other systems like Google Analytics, Airtable, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.

0 Upvotes
amitsarda
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

For anybody looking for a solution to this today, please check out Coupler's offering to help you back up your Hubspot data to Google Sheets, Google Drive, Big Query, etc.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @amitsarda, hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
RandOwens
Mitglied

lösung

Hi sskurdah,

You can do this easily with Coefficient.

They provide a UI to navigate all of your Hubspot objects and properties. You can select/deselect any fields you need so you don't have to keep building new reports. You can also filter data to only work with the data you need. You can schedule the data to update hourly, daily or weekly, and also manually refresh anytime you need the latest data. Any formulas you build would be preserved as new data comes in. Any charts, graphs, pivot tables, etc will update on the schedule you need, so you can build a report once and use it operationally.

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
olga_rusnak
Mitglied

lösung

hi @sskurdah 

In fact, it is very easy to do. Just install the add-on, fill out the required parameters and set up schedule for auto-refreshes. 

This is a detailed guide on how to import HubSpot data to Google Sheets.

Below I attach a screenshot for you to see that's it is indeed very easy to use.

Screenshot at Jan 20 22-50-49.png

0 Upvotes
danielruby
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I know this is an old-ish thread, but Demand Sage does that for free. Syncs all Contact, Company and Deal data to a Google Sheet and gives you a library of pre-built reports, a visual table builder and if you want to go fully nuts, the ability to run SQL queries across all your HS data within a Sheet. Data updates nightly, and it is indeed completely free to use (we'll be adding premium features down the road, but the current incarnation will remain free forever).

Daniel Ruby

Head of Marketing

undefined

Better HubSpot Reporting In Sheets

VincentPace
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@danielruby FYI, I'm getting 404s when I try to get set up on your website.

0 Upvotes
RandOwens
Mitglied

lösung

@VincentPace they closed up shop. 

Try https://coefficient.io/ instead

0 Upvotes
thomasboyd
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Integration Fox is a new tool that we use for this. It syncs your contacts, deals and companies into Google Sheets, which then can be linked up to DataStudio or something like that really easily. We sync the data into BigQuery so that we can use views for timezone manipulations and custom calculations, but this may be overkill for your needs.

Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @sskurdah

You should be able to do this with Zapier - a zap can lookup and update, or create a row in a google sheet each time a new contact is created in HubSpot. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
meelad
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hello, here is a tutorial showing you how to use Google Apps Script to query the Hubspot API.

I've also built an API integrator for Google Sheets that allows you to connect to almost any API, including the Hubspot API.

sskurdah
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Phil - 

Thanks for the response! If a property is updated, will the sheet update as well? Or will it only update when a contact is created? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

lösung

Hi @sskurdah

That is possible but is tricky to set up. Zapier doesn't support a trigger every time a contact is updated but can when a specific property is updated. If this works then you can have one zap when a new contact is created to create the row, and another to update it when the property updates. 

Not ideal but workable. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
Vinicius
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi, 

besides the Zapier Integration, is it possible to connect via Google Scripts to extract data direct to Sheets?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jkbaseer
Mitglied

lösung

Hello!

https://medium.com/@alexisbedoret/create-a-hubspot-custom-dashboard-with-google-spreadsheet-and-data...

I have tried this. This does a google app script but it's not working for me. see whether you could do it. 

0 Upvotes
Vinicius
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks!

i'll try it.

cheers

0 Upvotes