CRM

WartsiLes

Pipelines

SOLVE

Simple question; As we run multiple pipelines and in some the information visibility needs to be limited is it possible to restrict access/view to a pre-determined number of users rather than access-to-all?

Tx in advance 

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Pipelines

SOLVE

@WartsiLes

At this time I don't believe you can edit visibility based on an individual pipeline. However, if you have already changed your settings to allow to view owned an unassigned only, you could essentially manage that visibility of both pipelines that way. I know that's not the specific thing you were trying to do, but in digging through all the settings, that appears to be the best option.

I would be interested in this feature as well, so if I am missing something, happy to hear it!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pipelines

SOLVE

Hi @WartsiLes,

I know this is an older thread but HubSpot has just introduced a feature which helps accomplish what you were asking for. You can now limit access to deal (and ticket) pipelines. Under Settings > Deals > Pipelines, click Actions > Manage access.

manage-access.gif

Keep in mind that this will only limit access to the pipeline, not the deal records. The deal record visibility is managed through the object access permissions under Settings > User & Teams:

karstenkoehler_1-1624182873319.png

You can learn more about these permissions in the HubSpot user permissions guide.

If you find this helpful, you can help the community (and make my day) by accepting this post as a solution to your query.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pipelines

SOLVE

Hi @WartsiLes,

I know this is an older thread but HubSpot has just introduced a feature which helps accomplish what you were asking for. You can now limit access to deal (and ticket) pipelines. Under Settings > Deals > Pipelines, click Actions > Manage access.

manage-access.gif

Keep in mind that this will only limit access to the pipeline, not the deal records. The deal record visibility is managed through the object access permissions under Settings > User & Teams:

karstenkoehler_1-1624182873319.png

You can learn more about these permissions in the HubSpot user permissions guide.

If you find this helpful, you can help the community (and make my day) by accepting this post as a solution to your query.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Nsatushek
Participant

Pipelines

SOLVE

I did find a limitation recently. I found that a user who is restricted from viewing/editing a pipeline can still create a new ticket and assign it to that pipeline. This came up when my external service team created a ticket and assigned it into a pipeline that they do not have access to.  I have confirmed with Hubspot support that this is possible to do. You can test this by restricting a user from a pipeline, signing in as that user, and create a new ticket and assign it to the restricted pipeline.   Thank you,
Nick

WartsiLes

Pipelines

SOLVE
Thanks for taking the time to update this Karsten; much appreciated.
Take care

Les
0 Upvotes
ORCABot

Pipelines

SOLVE

Is this feature available in HubSpot now?

Make certain pipelines visible only to certain assigned users? 

Josh
Solution

Pipelines

SOLVE

@WartsiLes

At this time I don't believe you can edit visibility based on an individual pipeline. However, if you have already changed your settings to allow to view owned an unassigned only, you could essentially manage that visibility of both pipelines that way. I know that's not the specific thing you were trying to do, but in digging through all the settings, that appears to be the best option.

I would be interested in this feature as well, so if I am missing something, happy to hear it!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

WartsiLes

Pipelines

SOLVE

Belated thanks Josh

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Pipelines

SOLVE

Thanks @Josh! To follow up on this @WartsiLes, Josh is correct this level of custom views/permissions is not currently possible. A full break down of HubSpot views/permissions can be found here: HubSpot Roles User Guide

0 Upvotes