Pipelines

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Simple question; As we run multiple pipelines and in some the information visibility needs to be limited is it possible to restrict access/view to a pre-determined number of users rather than access-to-all?

Tx in advance 

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

@WartsiLes

At this time I don't believe you can edit visibility based on an individual pipeline. However, if you have already changed your settings to allow to view owned an unassigned only, you could essentially manage that visibility of both pipelines that way. I know that's not the specific thing you were trying to do, but in digging through all the settings, that appears to be the best option.

I would be interested in this feature as well, so if I am missing something, happy to hear it!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

4 Replies 4
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

@WartsiLes

At this time I don't believe you can edit visibility based on an individual pipeline. However, if you have already changed your settings to allow to view owned an unassigned only, you could essentially manage that visibility of both pipelines that way. I know that's not the specific thing you were trying to do, but in digging through all the settings, that appears to be the best option.

I would be interested in this feature as well, so if I am missing something, happy to hear it!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Community Manager

Thanks @Josh! To follow up on this @WartsiLes, Josh is correct this level of custom views/permissions is not currently possible. A full break down of HubSpot views/permissions can be found here: HubSpot Roles User Guide

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Belated thanks Josh

0 Upvotes

Is this feature available in HubSpot now?

Make certain pipelines visible only to certain assigned users? 

0 Upvotes