CRM

EllBee

Phone # not updating when calling

SOLVE

I had to change the phone number on a company because the old one went to a former employee, but when I went to make another call it still went to the old number. I saved and refreshed, and even signed out and back in but it still won't call the new number. Does anyone know how to fix this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
amberstewart
Solution
Participant | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Have you tried creating a new contact under the same company instead of just changing the phone number on the company? Is the phone number showing up correctly once you save? And then it's just not dialing the correct number or it's not saving the correct number at all? Depending on the company, the number may be routing to a company phone tree due to COVID right now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
amberstewart
Solution

SOLVE

Have you tried creating a new contact under the same company instead of just changing the phone number on the company? Is the phone number showing up correctly once you save? And then it's just not dialing the correct number or it's not saving the correct number at all? Depending on the company, the number may be routing to a company phone tree due to COVID right now.