Phone Calling Feature Not Accepting My Number

Highlighted

I have been digging into what is going on with your phone number. I was able to work with some colleagues to check things out on the back end. Your phone number 1-450-326-6158 ext 229 does not appear to have anything wring with it, it is seen as valid by our system and you should be able to connect to it. 

Seeing as it is not working there are some steps you can take to get to the bottom of it! All of our tech support for free users is conducted on our community forum. You can ask questions! I have been in contact with on of the moderators so she will be looking for your post so she can help you!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hi @RichardSirois

It sounds like you are having issues registering your phone number for HubSpot Sales calling. Have you tried to register your phone number in the past few days? 

If so can you please provide the following information: 

1. What type of phone is this phone number associated with (land line, cell phone, skype)?

2. What country is your phone number associated with? 

3. Where in the registration experience are you experiencing the issue?

The more information you can provide, the better I will be able to advise on next steps. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes