CRM

MLeonard54
参加者

Personalized tokens for custom objects 1-1 sales emails

解決

I have a custom object built out with Contacts associated to each "object." There are no personalized tokens for customized objects when I try to email the associated contact in a 1-1 email. I know this option is available in automated marketing emails (and we subscribe to the Marketing Professional plan. But I want the option to send personalized emails on a 1-1 basis. Any ideas?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Jnix284
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @MLeonard54 Ah, I see, yes, that definitely won't work. 

Have you thought about putting the data behind a login page, so basically in the email they click a button/cta to open the login page and once they login, they are shown their unique listings/closings based on their association to the custom object?

You would need a developer to create an API for you to feed the data to the website page, but I can't think of another way you could dynamically serve that information in the email directly.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
SNigam
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hello @MLeonard54 ,

I found one wonderful knowledgebase of HubSpot where step by step explanation was given to use personalization in marketing email for custom object - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/use-custom-objects#personalize-automated-marketing-emails-wi...

I suggest you to please confirm that are you following right path.

Thank You

Shubham Nigam

MLeonard54
参加者

解決

@SNigam Thanks - but I need this for 1 to 1 emails. The solution you offered was for automated emails. 

Jnix284

解決

Hi @MLeonard54 it's a bit of a workaround, but might be worth it if this is critical for you.

You could create a workflow to copy the object property to a contact property and then use the contact property for personalization.

If the object property is dynamic (it changes after being set), it would get a bit more complicated.

Basically you would:

- create a custom contact property, something like "objectname - propertyname"

- create a workflow with the triggers defined based on which contacts need this property for 1:1 emails

- copy the object property and use it to set the contact property

- create your email template with the personalization token for the new contact property

Hope this helps, maybe someone else has a better workaround 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

MLeonard54
参加者

解決

Thank you @Jnix284  Unfortunately, this won't be a viable solution. The personalized tokens I need are for property addresses and these change every month. These emails are going out to listing agents who have upcoming closings on properties. Each listing agent could have 1-10+ properties and after 30 days, the property is sold and they have additional listings on their profile. So, the object property is not static.

0 いいね!
Jnix284
解決策

解決

Hi @MLeonard54 Ah, I see, yes, that definitely won't work. 

Have you thought about putting the data behind a login page, so basically in the email they click a button/cta to open the login page and once they login, they are shown their unique listings/closings based on their association to the custom object?

You would need a developer to create an API for you to feed the data to the website page, but I can't think of another way you could dynamically serve that information in the email directly.