CRM

LStoichkova
Participant

Personalisation tokens and sent marketing emails view on the Contact record timeline

SOLVE

I would find it beneficial to be able to view the personalisation tokens that were set within the marketing email that has been sent to a contact on the contact record timeline itself.

Would be nice to get a view of what exactly the recipients get on their end once you send them a marketing email.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Personalisation tokens and sent marketing emails view on the Contact record timeline

SOLVE

Hi @LStoichkova,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by some users before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Access-copy-of-marketing-email-a-contact-has-received...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. This will alert you when the request is updated.

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. If you want to help others find this request more easily, you can accept my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LStoichkova,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by some users before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Access-copy-of-marketing-email-a-contact-has-received...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. This will alert you when the request is updated.

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. If you want to help others find this request more easily, you can accept my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.