CRM

SNeise

Permissions of Communication under Contacts

SOLVE

Under CRM -> Contacts you can see the communication options, such as call, email or LinkedIn, at the top left of the contacts. I cannot find the setting options for authorizations in the admin menu, as new users do not see “LinkedIn” here, for example. They also do not see the LinkedIn entries under “Activities”. Where can I set this and how?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ArisudanTiwari
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @SNeise ,

There is no such option available in HubSpot. This is a default feature, and under the conversation section, all contact owners or people with permission to view the contact can see the LinkedIn conversation messages.

A better option is to restrict the owner view so that only the account/contact owner can see the contact and its details.

Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks!

ArisudanTiwari_0-1716888349505.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ArisudanTiwari
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @SNeise ,

There is no such option available in HubSpot. This is a default feature, and under the conversation section, all contact owners or people with permission to view the contact can see the LinkedIn conversation messages.

A better option is to restrict the owner view so that only the account/contact owner can see the contact and its details.

Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks!

ArisudanTiwari_0-1716888349505.png

0 Upvotes
SNeise

SOLVE

Ah, thank you, that's helpful.

0 Upvotes