CRM

founderNERD
Participant

Pausing time-to-value and restarting it multiple times

Hey everyone - is there a way in HubSpot Pro edition, using sales pipeline, to pause time-to-value if it goes to certain stages, and then restart if it goes to another stage with the ability to re-pause and start the time-to-value again? I created a formula that basically subtracts the paused time-to-value to the overall time-to-value; however, this doesn't solve the issue of giving the pipeline the ability to pause and restart multiple times. Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @founderNERD,

How exactly have you set up your time-to-value measurement, could you specify? Are you using an integration for this?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

founderNERD
Participant

Hi @karstenkoehler - nothing fancy and no integration. Right now, I have 3 equations setup. One that gives the total time-to-value for the entire pipeline, a second one that gives to the time-to-value for the paused stages, and a third one that subtracts the paused time-to-value from the entire time-to-value. This works okay, but doesn't solve the potential issue if the time-to-value needs to be paused multiple times. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @founderNERD,

Can you please share how exactly you have set these up? This is crucial context that's needed before any solutions can be suggested.

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes