CRM

Neiltc
Participant

Parent / Child Target Accounts

I want to track a company as a target account but not just the HQ, I want the Child accounts associated with the parent as well, is it possible to choose a parent company and see the data for all affiliates in the target list?

4 Replies 4
BrianCarter
Contributor

Bump on this idea. As an Enterprise sales focused organization, without the ability to see the deals and activities of child companies, this feature becomes useless. Hope to see this change soon!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BrianCarter @BGruber 

I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BGruber
Participant

Hi Hubspot Community. This feature is of high importance to control target accounts for our worldwide strategic plan. It is not useful to add all child accounts as target accounts. The parent should refelct all activities too. Please let us know your approach to get this solved....Thanks

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Neiltc 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this  - @karstenkoehler @Kim_HM @dianalcont do you have any thoughts for @Neiltc on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes