Overdue Tasks

SOLVE
Pauldeming

Is ther a way to run a report for overdue tasks for a sales team?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @Pauldeming,

In the new Sales Analytics (Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics > Tasks completed in the left sidebar) you can see tasks by assignee and by status (Not started / Completed):

activities.png

Alternatively, there's only the 'Overdue' tab in the Tasks dashboard. I've played around with custom reports for a bit but they don't provide enough options for what you're trying to achieve. It's either the aforementioned solutions or nothing at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @Pauldeming,

In the new Sales Analytics (Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics > Tasks completed in the left sidebar) you can see tasks by assignee and by status (Not started / Completed):

activities.png

Alternatively, there's only the 'Overdue' tab in the Tasks dashboard. I've played around with custom reports for a bit but they don't provide enough options for what you're trying to achieve. It's either the aforementioned solutions or nothing at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Pauldeming

Thanks, that is helpful!

CFitzgerald
Participant | Partner

This is just what I was looking for, thank you @karstenkoehler 

C. Fitzgerald