CRM

khookguy
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Ordering or Filtering the Associated Contact Records for Companies

resolver

Is it possible to control the ordering (or to filter) the associated contact records that appear in the company UI?  For example, we would like to make sure that any contact record with the title "Owner" appears at the very top of the record list like this:

Owner at Top of ContactsOwner at Top of Contacts

Failing that, can we create a custom object of type Owner and have it appear at the upper right position for the contact?

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @khookguy,

A custom object would be an option, yes. In this knowledge base article you can see what this would look like in the right sidebar: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/use-custom-objects#customize-your-custom-object

Here's how I would approach this: After defining a custom object (you can find a great tutorial here), you could use a contact-based workflow to create a new record for your custom object, enrolling contacts whose title contains any of 'Owner'. I haven't tested this myself and custom objects are fairly new, some of the features and behaviors we're used to from default objects might not be available yet.

Another more manual option would be to pin a note with the link to the 'Owner' contact record to the top of the company record.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @khookguy,

A custom object would be an option, yes. In this knowledge base article you can see what this would look like in the right sidebar: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/use-custom-objects#customize-your-custom-object

Here's how I would approach this: After defining a custom object (you can find a great tutorial here), you could use a contact-based workflow to create a new record for your custom object, enrolling contacts whose title contains any of 'Owner'. I haven't tested this myself and custom objects are fairly new, some of the features and behaviors we're used to from default objects might not be available yet.

Another more manual option would be to pin a note with the link to the 'Owner' contact record to the top of the company record.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.