CRM

mattscar

Open task reports

SOLVE

I had an employee leave and I want to see his open tasks so I can follow up.  How do you run that report?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Open task reports

SOLVE

Hey there Matt- Thanks for engaging with the Community! Helped someone with this exact scenario earlier this week.

You could do this as a Report (an Activity-based Report, Filtering by Tasks -> Assigned to [User], and Status is Open, Overdue etc), but you can probably get it done quicker by entering Sales -> Tasks and Filtering by that employee name as follows:

Capture1.PNG

From there, you can reassign the tasks to yourself or another rep for follow-up- Just use the Edit button, and edit the property "Assigned To". Let me know if this makes sense!

Stay safe,

Al

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Aleeson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Open task reports

SOLVE

Hey there Matt- Thanks for engaging with the Community! Helped someone with this exact scenario earlier this week.

You could do this as a Report (an Activity-based Report, Filtering by Tasks -> Assigned to [User], and Status is Open, Overdue etc), but you can probably get it done quicker by entering Sales -> Tasks and Filtering by that employee name as follows:

Capture1.PNG

From there, you can reassign the tasks to yourself or another rep for follow-up- Just use the Edit button, and edit the property "Assigned To". Let me know if this makes sense!

Stay safe,

Al

mattscar

Open task reports

SOLVE

Worked like a charm.  TY!

0 Upvotes
Aleeson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Open task reports

SOLVE

Good to hear! Feel free to mark it as a Solution, and have a good one.

0 Upvotes