CRM

Vox
参加者

One Hubspot CRM for each office

解決

We are a multinational company. Our headquarters are located in Rome and we have offices in different cities (most of them in Europe but also in America and Asia). Hence, we would like to create a Hubspot CRM for each office, but also, to let people from Rome have access to all of them. Is it this possible?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Vox, this is definitely possible. You can create different CRM accounts for each office, and then as long as you add your Rome employees as users in all of the portals, they will have access. Individual users can have access to multiple portals. Please note however data between the different portals will remain seperate. I hope this helps! 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Vox, this is definitely possible. You can create different CRM accounts for each office, and then as long as you add your Rome employees as users in all of the portals, they will have access. Individual users can have access to multiple portals. Please note however data between the different portals will remain seperate. I hope this helps! 

elisekaufm
メンバー

解決

Hi Nicole, 

Is it more expensive to set up accounts that way? We are currently using different pipelines for different apartment properties and I'm wondering if we should switch. Thank you!

0 いいね!
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

hi @elisekaufm. the CRM platform is free regardless of how many accounts you have! 

0 いいね!